Associate Commitment Day: Examining how God accompanies, guides and sustains us throughout our lives
For the CSJ Associates and the Sisters in attendance, Saturday, February 16 was a particularly significant day for two reasons. Not only was it our Annual Associate Assembly Day but it was also the last Associate event to be held at Morrow Park. Sr. Linda Gregg, our presenter (pictured right), chose a timely and inspiring theme: Garden Pathway of God’s Gospel on Earth.
- The Founding Sisters Tell the CSJ Associate Story
- Update on the New Residence at 2 O’Connor
- Announcements from the Associates Leadership Team
- Four New Associates
- Milestone Birthdays and Awards
- Federation of CSJ Associate Directors: the 2012 Meeting
- The September 2012 Associates Retreat and Thanking Sr. Mary Rose Marrin
- A Reflection on being “Like Bright Stars”
- Celebrating 30 Years: The Quilted Associate Banner and Associate Prayer
- Associates members we will miss
On April 27, 2012, Ursula Matthews, Co-Director of the CSJ Associates, was awarded the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee medal in a presentation that took place at the Captain Bellenden Hutcheson VC Armory in Etobicoke. She is pictured here on the right with Conrad Lauber CSJ on the left.
We celebrated Commitment Day on April 22nd at Morrow Park. This was a special day because the CSJ Associates are celebrating their 30th anniversary. Over 70 Associates and Sisters were on hand to learn about the founding of the Sisters of St. Joseph in France in 1650 and their arrival in Canada in 1851. The Galilee Associates Community organized this year’s retreat, which started off with fellowship, prayer and song.