A Contemplative Retreat on Group Spiritual Direction
February 28, 2013 - 3:00pm - March 2, 2013 - 3:00pm
Location: St. Frances Retreat Centre, 208501 Hwy 9 (Airport Road), Caledon, ON L7K 0A8
- Maureen McDonnell D.Min.: Spiritual Director, Retreat Leader, Director of Diploma Programs; Diploma in Spiritual Direction, Regis College, Graduate of Regis College, University of Toronto
- Christine Rybka-Miki Bsc. Phm., M.Div.,STB.,DSD: Spiritual Director, Supervisor, Retreat Director, Workshop Facilitator,in Private Practice, Graduate of Regis College, University of Toronto
- Cathy McMulkin M.Div., SD: Spiritual Director, in Private Practice, Retreat Leader, Graduate of Tyndale College, University and Seminary
A Retreat for Spiritual Directors; individuals in ministry and those in formation programs wishing to:
- explore the foundations of Group Spiritual Direction
- reflect on and discern one’s own call to the practice of Group Spiritual Direction
- discuss and discern the practical applications of Group Spiritual Direction in ministerial settings
In the rural setting of the Caledon Hills, Participants will soak in the beauty, quiet and spaciousness to renew, relax and rest amongst 150 acres of pristine pastures and woodlands. We will engage in:
- a practical experience of Group Spiritual Direction focusing on the contemplative context, and one’s listening heart held in Sacred Mystery.
- an exposure to the contemplative foundations of the Group Spiritual Direction process
- times of silence and solitude
- time to discern one’s own call to this ministry
- times for prayer and shared reflection on the process of Group Spiritual Direction
- New to group spiritual direction, have a desire to explore it further, or seeking support and guidance for forming a group, consider joining us for this contemplative retreat.
Before Nov. 30, 2012: $255.00 (double) $290.00 (single)
After Dec. 1: $275.00 (double) $305.00 (single)
For registration and further information, e-mail email@example.com.
For credit card registration access, please click here.